February 14, 2010

Valentines Day!



I had really been looking forward to Valentines Day this year... Which is really odd for me because I grew up with a real hatred for the holiday. But I think things change when you get married and it's a lot easier to enjoy "the day of love" when you actually have someone in your life that you are in love with :).
This year, Scott decided to be really secretive (his favorite thing) and he went out around Logan setting up a scavenger hunt for me. He took pictures of certain letters in different signs and they had a sweet little clue/love note and candy attached to each one. By the time I got to the last location, I was able to put all of the pictures together and it spelled out "I Love you". :) I can honestly say I don't know any other guy on the planet as thoughtful and romantic as my man. It meant so much to me that he would take the time and effort to do something so sweet. He even let our 13 year old neighbor girl go around town with him to hide the clues. I also thought that was pretty dang sweet.
I just feel really lucky to have such a wonderful husband and I'm glad that we were able to spend a wonderful day/night together.
Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers