June 23, 2010

Graduation!

Let it be known that after a LONG year of three tests a week and two quizzes to top that, with over 400 clinical hours and some of the scariest lab experiences of my life... I GRADUATED from the Licensed Practical Nursing Program! Good feeling.
I don't think a year will ever go by without me getting excited for the coming of June 17th. It's amazing how exciting a date can become when it means you will have accomplished something great.
I feel lucky to have graduated from a nursing program that pushed their students to work hard and do their best, even though sometimes I wanted to pull my hair out. And after the newly developed ulcer and white hairs... I can still feel proud of my accomplishment thanks in LARGE part to my sweet Scott. :) Without his support and love, I never could have done it.
Thank you sweetheart. I LOVE YOU.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Esther! I can only imagine the heartaches (or stomaches) of nursing school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ester!!! I am so glad to see you on the family blog!! It is fun to see what all the nieces and nephews are doing! Love Aunt Shirlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ester Marianna Ballam Biggs!!! You DID NOT tell me you were graduating. You know I would have been there, you butt!! Ok, I'll text you in a minute-but let it be known I'm offended. :)

    I love you!! Congratulations. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ongrats!! Congrats!!! What a handsome man you are married to---seriously, I LOVE the "mountain man" look!!! Mom Biggs

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am seriously so proud of you, my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers